All Vendors MUST Agree to the following Event terms…
1. Vendor will be given access to their assigned 10x10 location no more than 2 hours before the Event starts at 10a to set up the Vendor's booth, and anything else that is needed and customary to for the event at that specific location. ALL BOOTHS MUST BE COMPLETELY SET UP BY 9AM. If the vendor needs more space, multiple booths can be purchased.
2. The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed here at the Event without prior written consent from the Host. We can not guarantee exclusivity on what you are offering, however we do work very hard to keep repetition low!
3. ABSOLUTELY NO toy guns, weapons, spray foam or confetti may be sold at the Event.
4. There is to be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices used by Vendors at the Event.
5. Vendor will not tear down their booth prior to the end of the event at 12pm. Vendor will have access to the location for up to 1 hours after the Event has concluded to dismantle and remove all items brought to the Event by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there. If vendor leaves the event early or fails to leave it in the same condition as is was prior to the start of the event the vendor will potentially forfeit the right to attend future events hosted by the JDDA.
6. Vendors will be responsible for their own booth They will be expected to provide their own tables, chairs and any additional items they may need for the event. There is no electricity available and no generators allowed.
7. Vendor agrees that if they have a tent they will have a minimum of 40lb weights on every leg of the tent. This IS A REQUIREMENT by the Fire Department for SAFETY and vendors who do not follow this will be REQUIRED to take down their tent.
8. Vendor agrees to pay the Johnstown DDA for their booth no later than 10 days before the event to secure their spot. Vendor locations will not be assigned until full payment has been received. The Event Committee will assign booth locations for all Vendors.
9. JDDA has the right to deny any vendor application. There are NO REFUNDS unless an application is denied!
All Vendors - Indemnity Agreement*
I (we) understand that participation in Johnstown Downtown Development Association’s (“JDDA”) Trick or Treat (“Trick or Treat”) is accompanied by certain inherent risks. In consideration for being allowed to participate in Trick or Treat, I (we) waive and release JDDA, JDDA’s members, directors, officers, agents and any other party that may be liable to me (“Indemnitees”) from all liability caused by or in any way resulting from the Indemnitees’ actions or inactions. I (we) further agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Indemnitees harmless from all liability, including, but not limited to, all court costs, attorneys’ fees, judgments, fines, penalties, amounts paid in settlement of claims, and other direct expenses which are actually and reasonably incurred in defending suits, causes of action, or claims relating to my (our) actions, inactions or services provided at or related to Trick or Treat.
Thanks for registering to our event. See you there!